Date:      10 Jul 2001 03:23:18 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
Cc:        Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Questions

David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com> writes:

> Heiko Recktenwald wrote:
>
> > The BSD license is less stress for Bill Gates or Cupertino.
>
> That is a Good Thing(tm). Our goal should be to improve FreeBSD, not to
> sabotage other systems. I see no point or purpose in deliberately
> stressing Bill and Steve.

Could not agree more.  I've been hearing again and again from people who use
FreeBSD that the BSD camp is not a raging horde of Microsoft haters.  I'd like
to believe that it will stay that way.

It's not hate of Microsoft that drives development in BSD, but an urge to make
BSD's better every day.  Unless I terribly misunderstood lots of things.

-giorgos