Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 1997 17:18:02 -0600
From:      Mike Allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'Derrick Brown'" <gte291e@prism.gatech.edu>
Subject:   RE: Cool Page!  Your page rules.  Too cool.  Great design.

Derrick:

Unfortunately, on the internet, one cannot always control how someone
links to your site.  Just because "spatula" chose to do this does not
mean that it is an endorsement by FreeBSD Org.

If you choose not to use FreeBSD because of someone else's sense of
pranksterish humor, I think that you chose your operating systems with the wrong criteria.

LINUX doesn't suck.  But that's just an opinion.

-Mike