Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:02:55 +0800
From:      "88 beastie" <beastie88@bsdmail.org>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   really clean install?

Good evening, I was finish the FreeBSD4.9 installation from CD, and only do some edit with the /etc/rc.firewall, /etc/rc.conf, /boot/defaults/loader.conf, and recompiling the kernel to support my ext2 backup harddisk, with sndcard support too.

This's a old laptop (ibm380z), i have chkrootkit warning after all finished, i attached my uname -a, dmesg, pkg_info and chkrootkit result, please guide me whether my machine have problem? or it's a bug?

Sorry I just play with HandBook for a month, I'm totally newbie who afraid is hacked, please help!

Thanks in advance!