Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:15:21 -0500
From:      "Tom Wickline" <twickline@gmail.com>
To:        "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wine compatibility and performance on FreeBSD 7

On Dec 6, 2007 2:06 PM, Person, Roderick <personrp@ccbh.com> wrote:
> This looks great. But for people who haven't used Wine of FreeBSD in
> ages - or ever. How about a guide on how you installed Wine on FreeBSD 7
> and how you configured it so you could get to the point of installing
> Office.

Yea a walk through may be useful, the bad thing about any thing in
life is when you
know what your talking about (or think anyway) you expect everyone
else to as well.

> I'd sure like to run Rome Total War on FreeBSD. It one of the few things
> I actually still do on Windows.

Sure ill try the demo on FreeBSD as well..

Just keep in mind it will most likely be Sunday or Monday until I find
the free time to do this.

Cheers,

Tom