Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2002 00:41:04 -0700
From:      Aaron Voisine <voisine@heatspeed.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multiple pccard adapters

Thanks John and Greg. That fixed it. Didn't realize
I could put a number after the interface name in
pccard.conf. Wonder why pccard doesn't figure
that one out itself. I wonder how hard it would be to
find the place where that particular error is generated
and have it look for a free device number and try
again.

l8r
Aaron