Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2012 22:00:51 +0200
From:      Sami Halabi <sodynet1@gmail.com>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, Gour <gour@atmarama.net>
Subject:   Re: Virtualbox 4.2?

Hi,
I'm running VBOX 4.2 for few days now on FBSD9.1-PRERELEASE.

so far here are problems I faced:
1. i started my first VM t have xp-sp2, once i leave only one NIC in
bridged mode the box fails to start, however any combination of bridged and
some other feature works.
2. i Launched my 2nd box having FBSD10(CURRENT) running from head - latest
snapshot from pub.allbsg.org, didn't try NIC in bridge mode yet, i started
in NAT NIC, i'll post later if the problem persists with few logs, the
prolem i faced is: when the box is running HeadLess, i issued: VBoxMange
controlvm fbsd10 savestate
after that i could only make it run again from GUI only,(all
VBoxManage/VBoxHeadless options didn't work) I couldn't resume it in
Headless mode, finally i issued:
VBoxHeadless -s fbsd10
and it discarded the saved state and rebooted the machine

if anyone can explain these problems and fixes i'd appreciate it.

Sami