Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 1995 20:51:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        wilko@yedi.iaf.nl (Wilko Bulte)
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org

> Gents, ladies,
>
> I start to get the impression that we need some sort of advocacy list.
> -hackers seems to get flooded with all sorts of Linux nitpicking,
> marketing stuff and whatnot.
>
> Speaking strictly for myself, I can _really_ do without this, still
> acknowledging the fact that the discussions themselves can be
> really useful.

I'll again suggest freebsd-policy.  Anything not hacking related
can be shunted over there and then the policy wonks can argue what needs
to be moved into yet additional mailing lists.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936