Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:34:54 +1200
From:      "Shane Cole" <shane@paradise.net.nz>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Max process size?

I had someone tell me that the maximum amount of memory a program can run is
16M, Im concerned because my DNS process is getting close to that, and
watching my nightly log processing run, the way that it works it grows close
to this size as well.

Unrelated question - I'm running a small ISP on a 2.2.5 box and am very
happy with it, close to 3000 users now and I am starting to get the odd
email turning up twice, identical events in my logs... strange things like
that, has anyone else seen this?

Regards
Shane Cole - Systems Administrator
Paradise Net Ltd