Date:      Sun, 9 Dec 2018 16:31:34 -0500
From:      <starikarp@yandex.com>
To:        mehdi <mehdideveloper1370@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd or linux

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 00:18:50 +0330
mehdi <mehdideveloper1370@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
>
> what the diffrent freebsd and linux?
>
> thanks

A few links:

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/explaining-bsd/comparing-bsd-and-linux.html
https://cooltrainer.org/a-freebsd-desktop-howto/
http://srobb.net/dvds.html

I am not an expert but I love FreeBSD and I am using it as a Desktop
(also console) ad I do not have a problem from version 6 when I start
to use it. I was DOS, OS/2, Debian and Slackware and FreeBSD version 6
and present...and I am using GIMP, Blender, LibreOffice and still
Python for some research works. Documentation is excellent and very
helpful and friendly community (mailing list and forums).