Date:      Wed, 17 May 1995 10:12:44 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        roberto@blaise.ibp.fr
Cc:        taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: tcsh 6.06

 * >     Has anyone successfully compiled this yet?  I see FreeBSD listed
 * > in the host.defs file (as "Free BSD", argh...), but not in the Ports
 * > file.  Running the suggest "xmkmf ; make" produces a *lot* of errors
 * > and warnings.
 *
 * I've never used the Imakefile for compiling tcsh. Can you try the other
 * method ?

...or can you try to use the ports stuff?  Just change the DISTNAME in
the Makefile, and see what happens.  Many ports will just work that
way.

Satoshi