Date:      Thu, 20 Aug 1998 23:48:46 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Realloc fix for review

In message <v04011700b202ba674ade@[128.113.24.147]> Garance A Drosihn writes:
: If you're prepared for a particularly dumb request, how about calling
: it reallocf or reallocnf ("and free") instead of frealloc?  I keep
: thinking "free alloc" instead of "f-realloc" when I read it.  Besides,
: it'd be nice if realloc and this new routine were alphabetically close
: together...

Hmmm.  You may have a point there.  Maybe reallocf to connote the
order in which things may happen.  I'll have to think about this...
Since there is no code checked into the tree yet, it is a fairly easy
change to make.

Warner