Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:06:39 -0500
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, William Wong <willwong@samurai.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Keeping track of Changes?

At 4:57 PM -0800 3/4/01, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>Well, it varies according to developer - but given the number of
>un-merged changes that I found in the tree last night the general
>answer might be "they don't" :-)

Note that if you're casting your eye into usr.sbin/lpr territory,
be careful about what you MFC.  The recent INET6-releated update
turns it into something which does not link under -stable, so
don't rush to MFC things there...

[which is to say, some of us don't MFC things because we know
they WON'T work...]

I do intend to fix that update, because I do not intend to leave
lpr as "-current only" for the indefinite future.