Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:33:23 -0500
From:      "John Straiton" <ne@clickcom.com>
To:        "Gene Harris" <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: chroot option for named

Friend of mine pointed me to this a couple weeks ago. I found it extremely
helpful. After following the directions, my named started first time, no
errors. It's about the only thing I've ever done that worked out quite so
easy. Should you run into more problems, it might help you out a bit.

http://www.psionic.com/papers/dns/dns-openbsd/
(it covers FreeBSD as well)

John