Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:47:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>
Cc:        Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X.25 -> AX.25 ?

AX.25 is a protocol (very simple) that is used to send
packets over radio, using (from memory) async framing..
it's like ppp with addresses where the addresses are ascii callsigns
(shifted up one bit).

it would be a DEAD SNAP to do AX25 with netgraph but I realised tha twe'd
need to make a change to the API.