Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 2004 01:40:22 -0500
From:      "Michael R. Wayne" <wayne@staff.msen.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bandwidth management

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 02:36:52PM +1000, Rowan Crowe wrote:

> If you can find an archive of freebsd-isp that goes back several years
> then you'll see that is pretty much Dennis' usual manner. Nice customer
> service, eh?

Unlike a lot of people, I really appreciate Dennis's attitude.
While I have had him lambaste me for being an idiot when I asked a
stupid question, it's actually a welcome change to be work with a
company that has sufficient confidence in their product to be that
arrogant.  His attitude is that if you are not sufficiently talented
to be able to figure it out, go use someone else's stuff.  You need
to understand that he doesn't NEED your business - but if you ask
nicely, he will sell to you.  It's your responsibility to understand
what you are getting into.

And don't expect anyone at ETinc to do anything for you for free.
Why should they?

/\/\ \/\/