Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 1997 13:25:45 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <Don@PartsNow.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   hiring

My company, Soligen, is looking for an eager learner who is willing to
put up with PC, Novell network and automated DSPC machine support in
order to have the chance to play with FreeBSD cluster servers in a
real-life application environment including web-hosted transaction
processing with a fast-growing company that's the leader in providing
quick-turn metal castings to Fortune-100 companies.

Computer skills a +++, but we are looking for motivation and
aptitude more than experience. Are you ready to fly high and fast?

Visit our website and e-mail for details, and attach your resume in TEXT
or MS-WORD format to me at the addresses below.
--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *