Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 2000 17:12:19 -0700
From:      "tucoghby" <tucoghby@hotmail.com>
To:        opentrax@email.com
Cc:        bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i386/23747: bloodhound.MBR a virus that is on the install discs that can't be removed with norton anti virus

From: opentrax@email.com
To: tucoghby@hotmail.com
CC: bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: Re: i386/23747: bloodhound.MBR a virus that is on the install discs
  that can't be removed with norton anti virus
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 06:01:13 -0800 (PST)
From jessem@spammie.svbug.com Fri Dec 22 06:03:25 2000

This is not good.
You say you suspect that your disk is infected by a virus.
What evidence do you have of that?

Nothing you have said indicates you have a virus.

Ok,

     well hows this for starters norton has detected the virus on the first
disk it is a relitivly new virus it also has told me that the virus is
memory resident and resides in the bios of the system.
the virus has caused access problem with both d: and c: drives before i
installed your product i did not have this problem now i do  i have also ran
sophora and it finds a virus as well that resides in the bios that is to
deap to remove.

   so now that we have that out of the way can you make any constructive
sugestions to eleviate the problems that i have experianced since the
install of this product??