Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:41:43 -0400
From:      Rumseen Beitmirza <rum@tki.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   magazine wanted

Hello,

	I am wondering if the freebsd orginzation ever thought of geting out a
Freebsd journal like the Linux Journal? I currently am a subscriber to
the linux journal and I love it to death. If I don't get my monthly
issue I go crazy. The reason I love the journal so much is when I just
started using linux the Linux Journal and a it's valuble information
helped me as much if not more then all the linux books published. Every
month I read about something new and fantistic on linux.
I want a Freebsd Magazine, so I can get the same good help and advice
for my Freebsd that I get every month on linux.

please email me back at jamesw@tki.net

jamesw