Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:43:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@mail.virtual-estates.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   another panic (doscmd)

Hello!

I was not able to obtain a trace :( The panic mechanism itself went into
an infinite loop continuously displaying

	kern_sync.c:385 sleeping with "panic" locked from kern_shutdown.c:544

as fast as it could :-( All I did was (as a regular user):

	doscmd r4d1di.exe

The r4d1di.exe can be found here:

	http://aldan.algebra.com:8015/~mi/doscmd-crash/r4d1di.exe

(it is a stupid self-extracting executable).

	-mi

P.S. BTW, any news on the two panics I reported earlier:

	Attempts to run a staticly linked Linux binary panic a regular
	kernel, or cause the binary to seg-fault on the one with INVARIANTS
	and WITNESS:
		http://aldan.algebra.com:8015/~mi/civctp-crash/

	Attemps to mount an msdos-floppy cause panic:
		http://aldan.algebra.com:8015/~mi/mount_msdos-crash/

P.P.S. hub.freebsd.org has strange difficulties with the algebra.com domain.
If you are trying to reach me, try mi+freebsd@virtual-estates.net. Sorry.