Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 01:56:54 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>
To:        neal@nelsonnet.org
Cc:        wlloyd@tolstoy.mpd.ca, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Flash Boot Problem

I've seen problems where certain bios'es (and certain revs of
bios'es) don't like flashdisks.  I have some 486's that I'm using for
similar work and they MUST have the lastest flash or they won't boot at
all.  They see the disk, they just won't boot from it.

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc@imach.com) AC7DE