Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 1995 19:29:50 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Distributing Mosaic (and Motif)...

>     Heck, if it's legal, there shouldn't be any doubts: include Mosaic
> on the CD-ROM!  :)  BTW, any news on Walnut Creek offering a bundled

Well, it sure looks legal.  I got mail from some folks saying that
_they_ wouldn't do it, but I've read that NCSA license agreement
several times and it looks no worse than the GPL where redistribution
is concerned.  I honestly don't understand the worry.

> FreeBSD+Motif CD-ROM set?  I remember you posted something about
> LaserMoon UK selling FreeBSD 2.0.5/2.1.0-compatible Motif, but you
> still have to buy that separately.

Well, the OSF wanted too much money so I'm going to leave that to
Lasermoon.  I don't know what their current status is, but I suppose
it's time to ping them.

					Jordan