Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 2020 19:00:10 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Leandra <leandra@data-infocus.com>
To:        "freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   List of SAP customers

Hi,

Good day to you! I hope you are keeping safe

Would you be Interested in list of Companies Using SAP/ Users across the na=
tion for your marketing Strategies?

Complete and verified list of companies using SAP applications:
=95=09Breakdown of SAP customers by industry (21 Verticals)
=95=09Breakdown of SAP customers by Geography (Region, Country, State, City=
)
=95=09Breakdown of SAP customers by company size (Revenue, Employees, Asset=
)
=95=09IT Decision Makers, Key Stakeholders, business and technology executi=
ves responsible for the SAP software purchases.

List Fields: Company name, Contact Name, Job_title, phone number, Social_Pr=
ofiles, email address, postal address, website, SIC_code, Industry type, Em=
ployee size, revenue size, Licensing dates etc.(our list is compiled with G=
DPR guidelines).

Do let me know your thoughts on this, so that I will get back to you with c=
ounts, samples and pricing for your review Or we can jump on a Quick Zoom c=
all for more info.

Awaiting for your response!

Best Regards,
Leandra  =20
Business Development

Note : To =93Unsubscribe=94 mention the same in the subject line.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?YFo9M000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000QFXZG900Uw65-B8xTBm4fdJ2sxxpZg>