Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 22:00:20 -0800
From:      "David B. Moore" <dmoore@weisslake.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   freebsd

Sir,

               After freebsd is installed, What is supposed to come up?
I have aan Intel P-100, 32 Mb edo ram, atapi cd-rom, with a 1.2 seagate
ide hard drive, 2 mb pipeline 64 video card, + ne2000 compatible network
card. i have 250 mb allowed for ms-dos, the rest frr Freebsd, But at
boot (F1) it just continues a boot roll. Is there any place I can get
this on a tape and load it preconfigured for a system like this? Also
have a little colorado 250 mb tape backup and 336 data/fax moden. All
I want to do is make a server. (PPP)  What am I doing wrong?

                                             Thanks
                                             David