Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:27:51 -0400
From:      "Lisandro Grullon" <lisandro.grullon@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AD3RTLANG daughter card not detected under FBSD 7

Dear all,
I have been busy this summer. Just got a new board (Mini-ITX) for a firewall
project, I got the add-on module call "AD3RTLANG". The board is working ok,
yet I am experiencing difficulties getting the 3 NIC module working, any
ideas if there is any support on this particular module. I am aware that
FBSD 7 support realtek controllers using the rl re kernel modules. Can
someone point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance.