Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:53:24 +0200 (GMT)
From:      Rory Freeman <rory@omega.ru.ac.za>
To:        mark@quickweb.com (Mark Mayo)
Cc:        chad@anasazi.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape native version

Mark Mayo spake thusly:
> Anyone else notice that it often just refuses to die?? I'd say about 60%
> of the time for me, when I close it by selecting "Exit" from the menu,
> or close the window using the window manager, Netscape disapears from
> the screen, but a process list shows me it's still there, eating up
> 20MB or RAM and burning away my CPU. 'kill -9' is your friend..

I've noticed this as well.  Running FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE, 16MB,
Pentium-133.

PLUR

Rory

\  / Rory Freeman                                       Rhodes University
 \/  mailto:rory@cs.ru.ac.za                    Grahamstown, South Africa
     http://cs.ru.ac.za/rory/                               ...surf's up!
The bongos.  The bongos and the cowbells.  Yes.
    The above represents my own ideas and not those of Rhodes University.

Help fight crime in South Africa - http://www.robkaplan.org.za