Date:      Wed, 09 May 2001 10:16:00 +1200
From:      brerfarm@paradise.net.nz
To:        "Fatkulin B. G." <fatkulin@mail.cgu.chel.su>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

Hi,

Try soft linking libXt.so to libXt.so.6.0, or maybe libXt.so.5
to it.

(Do you know how to soft link?)

Go to  /usr/lib/ and " ls libX*   " to find a file that
looks like the propper libXt and makes a softlink.

I got KDE-2.1.1  working by using this method, it couldn't
find libcrypto or something. I did the same with Pico too.

Good luck!
Chris Pearce.
 From New Zealand   : )