Date:      Sat, 6 May 2000 12:54:27 -0300 (EST)
From:      Usuario Para Mail Lists <listas@engec.com.br>
To:        wc.bulte@chello.nl
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3300/3305 and 5300/5305 Problems

Hello.

but i have SRM console, v5.7 ....  i've just upgraded it ....  but FreeBSD
still hangs (aparently an loop), when it starts to boot for instalation
...... it hangs imediatly after "Hit any key to boot immediatly .."....
looks like its trying to read the CD, but there is no problem with the CD,
because i've teste this in 3.3, 3.4 and now 4.0 FreeBSD ...   the drive is
also ok .....  i aparently hangs when it try to load the kernel ....
anyone have any idea ???

Thanks.
Ulisses Eduardo