Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:17:53 -0800
From:      darklogik@pittgoth.com
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WAV-Files

I obtained an email, from my ISP, noting that (I belive innoflex or
something blocked a few of them).  The unusual thing is that it
does not seem to block them all, only a few.  I have seen this
sendmail (others?) addon in the ports collection, but I can truely
understand why noone would really wish to use thier valueable time
to set it up.  But i'm sure most of the people on here noticed
already, my only point is that, if it begins to get outta hand, maybe
someone can either install that or start blocking users...  I'll shut
up now as this really isn't the place for me to say anything

Tom Rhodes