Date:      Wed, 17 May 2000 19:04:59 EDT
From:      RIETOM@aol.com
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lost My A:\ drive on my compaq presario

Dear Feedbsd-mobile:

I cannot access my A:\ drive on my Compaq.  What can I do to get it to
recognize it again? I have no idea what has happened since there are teens
using it-don't know if they have done something to cause problems or not.

I suspicion that it is not included in the Config.sys or the Autoexec.bat
files.  How do I correct this problem?  Any help you can give will be
appreciated.