Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 11:35:34 -0700
From:      "Daniel Stehm" <daniel.stehm@verizon.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Off To Install FreeBSD!

Just wanted to give a holler to everyone on the list and say hey. I
purchased the FreeBSD PowerPak 4.2 from CompUSA yesterday (Yes, I know...
Ive heard people holler at me you can download it for free, but cant beat
it, get The Complete FreeBSD book, the toolkit, extra packages... plus, I
like buying all my Unix/Linux distros, as it contributes to the makers) and
Im just getting prepared to install FBSD now. Im going to be dual booting
with Win2k (Win2k runs all my windows games, thats all its for). Looking
forward to trying out FBSD and installing it, Ive used quite a few Linux
distros, and Linux is pretty cool, its just soo many distros are different,
there needs to be a set standard, not to mention all the packages it
installs that you probably will never use. Just wanted to let you guys know
you have another FBSD user among you :) Off to install, will keep you guys
posted on how it went if ya want. Thanks.

-Daniel Stehm