Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 97 11:54:01 +0000
From:      Andrew.Gordon@net-tel.co.uk
To:        peter@hw.nl
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bisdn

> Is someone working on porting bisdn (the Teles ISDN card driver) and
> the PPP-support to 2.2? I started on it, but ran into some trouble
> (like, the kernel will compile, but won't link) and I don't want to
> re-invent the wheel.

BISDN itself already applies without problems to FreeBSD-2.2, apart from
/sys/conf/files where the patch fails but is obvious how to fix.

For the PPP stuff, see http://www.arg1.demon.co.uk/ for a compilation
of the work by Stefan Grefen and Gary Jennejohn, which I have
organized to apply cleanly to FreeBSD-2.2.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?"6617-970122115107-6953*/G=Andrew/S=Gordon/O=NET-TEL Computer Systems Ltd/PRMD=NET-TEL/ADMD=Gold 400/C=GB/">