Date:      Sat, 8 Oct 2005 17:10:21 GMT
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/86897: I can't instal FreeBSD 4.7 -it don't look CDroom	CDR-272 maid by NEC.

The following reply was made to PR misc/86897; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To: Valentin <121212a60@mail.ru>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 06:35:46 +0300

 On 2005-10-04 16:58, Valentin <121212a60@mail.ru> wrote:
 > >Number:         86897
 > >Category:       misc
 > >Synopsis:       I can't instal FreeBSD 4.7 -it don't look CDroom CDR-272 maid by NEC.
 > >Environment:
 > Pentium 90MHz, 72Mb RAM, 2 HD 1.2 and 1.6Gb, CDR-272 (LR-79215) by NEC.
 >
 > >How-To-Repeat:

 Hi Valentin,

 A few more details about the hardware, what you see when you try to boot
 off the CD-ROM, when it fails, how it fails, etc. would be very useful
 in tracking the real cause of the problem.

 The information you've provided so far is a bit scarce, which makes it
 very unlikely for someone else to reproduce the same problem.  Without
 being able to reproduce the problem, the chances of it getting fixed
 are, unfortunately, a bit low.