Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 1997 10:56:37 -0700 (MST)
From:      support <support@Wicked.eaznet.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   X-windows

I'm new to X-windows, but I seem to have it installed ok.  I installed XFree86 on a 2.2.1 box and the mouse seems to work at the login screen.  However, after I log in I get a 9 panelled box with the cursor at the upper left corner.  I can move the box around ok until I click the mouse.  Then everything seems to lock up.  If I move the mouse around, once in a while the box will jump around the screen.

I'd like to get this working, I'm running it on a 486/33 with 8MB.  No disk activity occurs when the screen freezes, so I would guess it's not just caching out.
Any help/ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,

Eddie