Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 1995 20:29:00 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Julian Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
Cc:        "Michael C. Newell" <mnewell@lupine.nsi.nasa.gov>, Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>, Marty Leisner <leisner@sdsp.mc.xerox.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why Linux?

> Which month Jordan or Michael ?
>
> I'll then grab a photocopy from friends who get this mag.
> (useful for when locals say to me their language equivalent of
> `So what's FreeBSD then' )

I believe it was the September issue.  I have a few issues here.

Met the chief editor (`chefredaktur') at CeBIT, BTW, and he was very
nice.  He indicated that he was VERY interested in more such articles
and proceded to show me that he had the FreeBSD web page near the very
top of his bookmark list in Netscape.. :-)  [They had an ISDN line at
the show and were busily browsing the FreeBSD pages as we spoke]

					Jordan