Date:      Mon, 31 May 2010 13:38:13 -0500
From:      Brandon Gooch <jamesbrandongooch@gmail.com>
To:        Beat Gaetzi <beat@freebsd.org>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CFT: VirtualBox 3.2.0

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 8:22 AM, Beat Gaetzi <beat@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The vbox@ team is happy to announce a call for tester for VirtualBox 3.2.=
0.

> The VirtualBox 3.2.0 changelog is available here:
> =A0http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Changelog
>
> Changes to the port:
> =A0- VirtualBox and the guest additions have been updated to 3.2.0.
> =A0- Add option to build with VNC support (Disabled by default)
> =A0- Add option to build with VDE support (Disabled by default)
> =A0- Add option to build webservice (Disabled by default)
> =A0- Fix build with QT4 support disabled and X11 support enabled.
> =A0- Replace custom pkg-install.in script with GROUPS framework.
> =A0- Do not build Guest Additions in virtualbox-ose port.
> =A0- Add patch to implement locking/unlocking of host DVD drive.
>
> You will find a tarball with the latest port version here:
> =A0https://svn.bluelife.at/nightlies/virtualbox-port.tar.gz
>
> Please check the wiki page for known problems:
> =A0http://wiki.freebsd.org/VirtualBox
>
> Please backup your virtual machines before upgrading and report any
> functionality which was working with previous versions of VirtualBox and
> no longer working with 3.2.0, any build failures or problems with the
> newly added port options.
>
> Many thanks to the VirtualBox developers (especially Alexander Eichner
> for all his work and help), all tester and patch submitter and the whole
> vbox@ team especially decke@.
>
> Beat, on behalf of vbox@

I'm having trouble getting keyboard/mouse response when using
launching VBoxHeadless with VNC server support. The display is there,
but I have no interaction with the VM (Ubuntu 10.04). This is the
first time I've used the VNC support -- which is great to have BTW,
thank you Daisuke!!!

Has anyone else seen this?

-Brandon

P.S. Daisuke, does your gPXE/iSCSI patch still apply to this latest
version of VirtualBox? I sure would like to (finally) try it out!