Date:      13 Mar 2003 15:01:58 +0100
From:      CARTER Anthony <a.carter@cordis.lu>
To:        Arun G Nair <virtualarun@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: List packages with no dependencies

hey Arun thanks but:

That looks really nice, but it isn't quite what I am looking for. This
shows each packages and its dependencies (what it depends on). What I
would like is a list of packages with a list of all the packages that
depend on it(see ;))

For example:

Package A 	-\
		 Package B
		 Package C

where Packageges B and C rely on A...NOT that A requires B and C.

Thanks,
Anthony