Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:21:39 -0700
From:      Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@macguire.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: We are back on line after technical difficulties! www.oil-report.com

* Ted Whidden (CaptTed@oil-report.com) [020422 18:06]:
> I am terribly sorry about our recent website crash.  There are/were a numbr
> of reasons why the system may have
> crashed.  We hope that we hav recovered to the point where we can resume
> offering the services you are
> accustomed to.
>
> Please visit the site and refer your friends.  In appreciation for your
> patience and assistance over the last 4 years,
> please accept the following job listings, pass them on to friends, and
> visit the website www.oil-report.com whenevr
> you feel we may be able to assist.
>
> Many kind regards,
>
> Ted Whidden
> Founder, www.oil-report.com

Translation: We're back online after suckering another ISP into giving us
service after the last one cut us off for our spamming practices.
Unfortunately, we aren't very clever and we didn't learn anything from the
last time, so we're spamming again. Expect another "website crash" soon when
our new ISP pulls our service after recieving a fresh batch of spam complaints
about us!

--
Benjamin Krueger

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about."
- Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)