Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 09:46:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        kuehl@lgk.de
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, sos@FreeBSD.ORG, hm@kts.org
Subject:   Re: PCVT's death

According to Lars Gerhard Kuehl:

> >> I really hope someone will be there to prevent you from removing pcvt in the
> >> meantime, yes.
> >
> > Boys!  Boys!  What is it with Danes and Germans?  One would figure
> > they'd learned to get along by now - it's been hundreds of years since
> > the last conflict, at least! :-)
>
> No, hundred and thirty two to be exact. And Hellmuth still lives in former
> Dannish territory. :-)
>
> Peacefully
>
>         Lars

		Reminds me of when I was in the 8th grade and
		some American Civil War vets were still alive.
		Our history class wrote to one gentleman and
		I asked the teacher how to spell __<something>__.

		``Gary!'' he said, "are you trying to trying
		to provoke another Civil War or what?!''

		hmm.

		gary

--
   Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service uNix