Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 1997 00:35:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Hans Fiedler <hans@hfconsulting.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fw: Radius and AS5200

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, Mark Rollings wrote:

I'd be interested in seeing what you are using for a standard radius
profile, and perhaps the AS5200 configuration.  I have one myself along
with a bunch of max 4002's from ascend.  I liked the 5200 but it had a few
bugs :(  .  I'm willing to share what info I have as well.

I've been in the process of installing some AS5200s using radius (merit)
on FreeBSD, and have been having pretty good luck.  There are still a
couple of things I'm working with Cisco on (access-lists), but the latest
version of the IOS seems to have fixed almost all my issues.  If you want
to ask anything, go ahead, I'll answer what ever I can.