Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 1995 19:14:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii>
To:        freebsd-hackers
Subject:   Perl include files *.ph

Hi,

Ok, it's now time for my harp on the present location of the perl
SYSTEM / PLATFORM dependent include files.  Right now they are located
in /usr/share which I thought was for independent files.  Am I wrong
in thinking this??  If not, again I say we need to move them.
They are just processed versions of our *.h files from /usr/include
and therefore depend on  the system/platform.  Our files will not
work for a SUN and vice/versa.  Don't ask where, but not there.

Gary

Ideas: /usr/lib/perl | /usr/include/perl | /usr/perl

--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF)     |          FreeBSD support and service
gclarkii@FreeBSD.ORG        |     mail info@gbdata.com for information