Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 09:57:58 -0400
From:      "Antoine Beaupre (LMC)" <Antoine.Beaupre@ericsson.ca>
To:        Ian Chilton <ian@ichilton.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: natd locks me out

Ian Chilton wrote:

> Everything looked fine until I did:
> sh rc.firewall > firewall.out 2>&1

Is it me or doesn't this do what we think it should? I don't think it's
the same as:

sh$ sh rc.firewall 2>&1 > firewall.out

.. at least that's what I use...

Apart from that, I'm sorry to say that I do not have an answer to your
question apart the fact that you should probably go over there and get
console access to the box ASAP.

You should always test such setups on a second box before putting this
on a remote.

A.
--
La sémantique est la gravité de l'abstraction.