Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 1997 17:01:51 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Lee Crites (AEI)" <leec@adam.adonai.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on Packard Bell?

I asked about this a while ago and only got one reply from someone who
was (politely) questioning the mental state of anyone who would purchase
a pb machine.  Okay, I was stupid.  Now, has anyone put fbsd on a pb?  I
tried just doing an install, without success.  It just hangs at various
points (none of the 9 tries hung at the same spot) after all of the
setup screens and fs work, while copying blocks of data from the cd.

If I can get this box running fbsd, I'm rid of M$!

Lee