Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:26:03 +0000
From:      Daniel Mark <marketing@thrideyecorp.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thrideye Corporation Newsletter: New Features Integrated On TIBS

   [1]Thrideye Corporation

Our Corporate Branded Sites

     * [2]Thrideye Corporation Official Site
     * [3]ArcShine BizMail Service
     * [4]Thrideye WikiBreezy
     * [5]Thrideye Seekers Convention
     * [6]TIBS International Business Search Engine

   Thrideye International Business Search

   Providing Streamlined Business Information

   Thrideye Newsletter:

   New Features Integrated On TIBS
   Thrideye Corporation

   [7]HOME [8]OUR CORPORATION [9]TIBS BUSINESS SEARCH ENGINE [10]PUBLISH
   YOUR BUSINESS PROFILE [11]CONTACT US

   Dear Subscribers and Members

   New Features Integrated On TIBS

   Updating, reviewing and constantly improving our services and
   solutions to deliver maximum benefits to all our users has been the
   main focus of Thrideye Corporation. After our latest update we have
   renamed our [12]TIBS business search engine to [13]Thrideye
   International Business Showcase with new integrated features that
   benefits both business owners and individual users internationally.

   For Individual Online Users

   The new features helps online users to search business, products and
   services information more efficiently and faster. Online users can now
   get instant updates on various promotion, sales and good deals near
   them and around them locally or even when they are traveling overseas
   using their smart phones or any mobile devices.

   Not only did we upgrade our [14]TIBS engine we have also improved our
   [15]WiseMovz Mobile Search application which is a handy mobile search
   application that provide users these instant quality information in
   just a tap of their fingers on their mobile devices. Using the new
   improved mobile apps, online users not only get to find good deals and
   offers provided by all [16]TIBS listed businesses, it allows online
   users to compare these offers and buy from trusted dealers, retailers
   or wholesalers.

   For Commercial and Executive Users

   Find suppliers, wholesalers, manufacturers and service providers
   easily and efficiently. Everyday TIBS is used by both individuals and
   various professional executives from all over the world. Find better
   deals that allows you to help your company reduce operational cost,
   improve your company's operation efficiency or increase sales profit.
   Make comparison and help your company to gain better deals.

   For Listed TIBS Businesses

   The new improved features allows business owners to market their
   business, products and services more effective, efficiently and
   intensively without the need of any huge marketing funds. Showcase
   your business professionally and widen your business network. Gain new
   business opportunities and sell more efficiently both locally and even
   to overseas buyers. The internet is a powerful tool where it can help
   your business achieve greater success.

   To get your business listed it only requires a small one-time
   investment of $10.00. Please check if your business have already been
   listed by making a search on our TIBS engine, the one time
   registration only applies to new business listing. Businesses that are
   already been listed can claim ownership of their listing by requesting
   for the password to unlock their listing at NO cost. You will be able
   to update your business profiles once you obtain the password to your
   link.

   To submit your business for listing please visit
   [17]http://www.thrideyecorp.com/add1.html

   [foruse.jpg]

   [forbiz.jpg]

   Wiki Articles:
   Know more about Thrideye Corporation and our platform, learn how you
   can make use of our search marketing platform to benefit your
   business. Thrideye Corporation has provided the follow bookmark of our
   wiki articles to help new members to understand more about our
   solution.
    1. [18]About Thrideye Corporation
    2. [19]How TIBS (Thrideye International Business Search) engine works
    3. [20]Understanding How Thrideye Business Profile Search Marketing
       works

   This email is being sent as part of your Thrideye Corporation
   monitoring service. To assure your privacy, Thrideye Corporation
   manages all emails itself. Thrideye Corporation reviews all email
   content and selects products and services that we believe can help you
   grow your online business.

   P.S. This is a newsletter, advertisement and a promotional mail
   strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2007 . We have clearly
   mentioned the source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the
   subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. If you
   find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject
   line and we will take care that you do not receive any further
   promotional mail.

Contact Information

     * [21]Our Departments
     * [22]Developers

Other Information

     * [23]Customers Support Center
     * [24]Frequent Asked Questions
     * [25]Sitemap

Site Policies

     * [26]Copyrights Policy
     * [27]Privacy policy
     * [28]Terms of Use

   [29]Thrideye Site Autentication Copyright 2010-2014 [30]Thrideye
   Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Registered with the IP Rights Office
   Copyright Registration ServiceRef: [31]886732717. Thrideye Official
   URL [32]http://www.thrideyecorp.com
   This Site Is A Branded Site Powered By [33]Thrideye Corporation

   Unsubscription :
   [34]http://newsletter.thrideyecorp.com/subdomains/newsletter/httpdocss
   ubscription.php?list_id=1&op=leave&email_addr=freebsd-doc%40freebsd.or