Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:20:01 -0000
From:      Michael Clark <Mikeal@infinithost.com>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   port

I have been trying to use this port for 2 days now with this errors.
I do have the sun download in the distfiles directory, but i am not familiar with the file that it is asking me for.

This is one 5.0 installed a week ago.

>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch: ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/apache-ant-1.5.3-bin.tar.bz2: File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
>> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
>> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.
*** Error code 1

any help would be greatly appreciated.

mikeal