Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 07:49:12 +0200 (MDT)
From:      Matthias.Apitz@SOFTCON.de
To:        imp@village.org (Warner Losh)
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3c589D and pccard support in FreeBSD 2.2.5

Warner Losh wrote:

    In message <19980331125224.19615@delirium.eng.bellsouth.net> Christian Kuhtz writes:
    : I am very happy to see that show up on the ep0 iface, though.

    I must admint that I'm using the ep0 interface with my 3c589D and that
    I've never used zp in my life...

Do you run the 3c589D with the pccardd(8) (e.g. with CardServices)
or with the burned values from the EEPROM put into UserConfig?

	matthias

--
firm: matthias.apitz@sisis.de [voc:+49-89-61308-351, fax: +49-89-61308-188]
priv: guru@thias.muc.de

from USENET:
People who run servers understand that flashy interactive interfaces have
nothing to do with the underlying functionality and often get in the way.