Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:32:39 -0600
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: About The Symbolism

[Moved to -chat before someone lynches me for offtopic]

On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 08:52:03AM -0700, a little birdie told me
that Wes Peters remarked

> If you look at our cute little daemon and see "the devil", that is your
> problem.  We can help you overcome that problem, but only if you want to
> overcome it.  You should keep in mind that Lucifer doesn't look like the
> demon of Greek mythology, he looks like a politician.

Just out of curiosity, would this be any politician in particular, or
just a generic one?   ;>

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    fullermd@over-yonder.net
Unix Systems Administrator      |    fullermd@futuresouth.com