Date:      22 Jun 2001 12:27:11 -0700
From:      todorov@space.com
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kernel compilation problems

I've got FreeBSD 4.3 stable installed, and I've compiled my kernel 2 times, upgrading from 4.1 release. When I wanted to compile just the kernel to include lpt support, i've encountered some errors. First, there are two kernel options that i cannot figure why don't seem to work when trying to configure the kernel ( in fact, that is after cvsupping),
:
options TCP_RESTRICT_RST
options ATA_ENABLE_ATAPI_DMA
and what's worse, when i start with 'make depend' i've got the error message that there are missing crypto files,
I cvsup with src-sys and src-crypto in my cvsup file.
I'd be very grateful for any help. Thanks