Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 1996 08:14:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Re: Xinside's Motif

> > I guess I'm gonna have to send my money to
> > Lazermoon. They have a native FreeBSD port of Motif for $100.00.
>
> Don't do it.  It's not really worth the money.  In short: it sucks.

Is that the SWIM or the Moo-Tiff rom that sucks... if so -- what problems
have you seen.  I just purchased it here...

Bill
 Bill Pechter/Carolyn Pechter  | 17 Meredith Drive, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724,
 908-389-3592                  | pechter@shell.monmouth.com
 I'll run Win96 on my box when you pry the keyboard from my cold, dead
 hands.  FreeBSD, OS/2, CP/M, RT11, spoken here.