Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:51:36 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BT848 & AccelX

I use FXTV on Xaccel without problems too.

I have a dual monitor setup (multihead server)
Monitor 1 is driven by a 4 Meg Matrox Millenium II Truecolour 16M
packed.
Monitor 2 is driven by a 4 S3 Virge GX Truecolour 16M packed.

FXTV works fine on both.
I also have two bt848's and can run fxtv with /dev/bktr0 on monitor
1 and fxtv with /dev/bktr1 on monitor 2. :-)

BTW, builing fxtv with "Make HAVE_XFREE=NO" will compile out
all the DGA code, so you do not need to borrow the DGA include files
from XFree for an AccelX setup.

Bye
Roger