Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 1996 02:20:38 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@mailhost.coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        aimeusaco@rivendel.lin.ufrj.br (Lista Ai-Caralho !)
Subject:   Re: Installation: still not perfect (fwd)

> ----- Forwarded message from Jordan K. Hubbard -----
>
> >     3Com 3C585C).  It also sported a sticker proclaiming "Designed for
> >     Microsoft Windows 95%", which I found convenient to put on my
> >     waste paper basket.
>
> God, what a market opportunity.  Windows95 stickers for trash cans.  I
> like it.  Maybe you could even put "Internet Ready" somewhere on the
> sticker and go for full coverage.

In fact, we have once taken the "Designed for Windows 95" sticker from
our brand new 17" monitor, and put it "hanged" over Chuck's trident
in a FreeBSD coffe mug.  Oh, and at that time I think we transmitted
this beast to the FreeBSD lounge group over the MBone.  :)

> ----- End of forwarded message from Jordan K. Hubbard -----

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis			jonny@gta.ufrj.br